THE FIRST-EVER ALL-ELECTRIC
AVAILABLE UP TO
GM-Estimated 515 km
Electric range on full charge with RS RWD model
DIAGONAL DIGITAL SCREEN
17.7 - Inch
0 - 96 km/h
in under 4 seconds with Wide Open Watts performance mode enabled on SS trim
REIMAGINE WHAT AN SUV CAN BE
Blazer EV is the complete package with style, performance and technology. Available in multiple trims, colours and battery ranges, this daring new all-electric mid-size SUV is built from the ground up and around the game-changing Ultium battery platform. Ultium offers flexibility in charging speeds, vehicle range and performance - giving the sporty Blazer EV the sheer power and confidence needed to go the distance.
GO THE EXTRA DISTANCE
Blazer EV offers a GM-estimated range of up to 400 km on 1LT FWD, up to 470 km on 2LT and up to 515 km on RS RWD on a full charge. When enabled, Regen on Demand and One Pedal Driving help convert the vehicle's kinetic energy into energy stored in the battery for later use to help the most range.
GM-estimated up to 515 km on RS RWD
Electric range on full charge
TIME TO TAKE CHARGE
Skip the gas station and conveniently charge up to Blazer EV from home. With the Dual Level Charge Cord, you'll have flexible at-home charging that easily fits your daily routine and driving needs.
Recharging while you're on the move is as easy as pulling in, plugging in and charging up. With over 100,000 publicly available charging points in Canada and the U.S., charging options are available when you are on the go.
Managing your electric lifestyle has never been easier than with the myChevrolet mobile app with Energy Assist. When paired with a data plan, it can help you smartly plan your routes, it provides compatible public charging station locations and availability in real time, and allows you to control certain vehicle features, all from your smartphone.
WE WANT BOLD
SET TO STUN
Blazer EV is a standout on the road with a sporty appeal and unique, eye-catching details, including available walk-up lighting and an illuminated Chevrolet emblem.
The spacious, futuristic interior of Blazer EV RS & SS models offer performance seating, a race car-inspired flat-bottom steering wheel, and ambient lighting to match your vibe.
GM-Estimated 0 - 96 km/h in under 4 seconds with Wide Open Watts performance mode enabled on SS trim and 500 HP Horsepower on SS trim.
Designed from the ground up to power most of our all-electric lineup, the Ultium Platform allows Blazer EV to offer a range of performance and driving characteristics. The all-new body architecture supports the multiple range options along with three available drive systems: front-wheel drive, all-wheel drive and rear-wheel drive.
HANDING YOU CONTROL
11-INCH DIAGONAL DRIVER INFORMATION SCREEN
17.7 - INCH DIAGONAL DISPLAY SCREEN
WIRELESS APPLE CARPLAY AND ANDROID AUTO COMPATIBILITY
Ultifi is GM's software platform that will usher in a new era of software-defined vehicle experiences and services. It will enable seamless delivery of upgrades, personalization options, and new exciting apps to drivers on demand, plus regularly pushed software improvements.
Hands-Free Start System
With the Hands-Free Start System, your Blazer EV is ready to go when you are. No fumbling with keys or push buttons.
AVAILABLE SUPER CRUISE
Enjoy the freedom of available hands-free driving and explore over 320,000 km (200,000 + miles) of divided and compatible highways in the U.S. and Canada with Super Cruise driver assistance technology.
GO ALL IN ON ACTIVE SAFETY
Blazer EV includes standard Chevrolet Safety Assist, a suite of six advanced safety features. Additionally, available Enhanced Automatic Parking Assist can automatically steer, brake and shift gears to park your vehicle into a detected parallel or perpendicular parking space, and standard Reverse Automatic Braking alerts you can automatically provide hard emergency braking to help avoid collisions with detected vehicles and objects directly behind you when you're in Reverse.
STANDARD CHEVROLET SAFETY ASSIST
- Automatic Emergency Braking works with Forward Collision Alert to help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a detected vehicle you're following
- Camera technology is used to automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver's hard braking
- At speeds below 80 km/h (50 mph) during the daytime, this feature can help avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a pedestrian it detects directly ahead of you
- It provides pedestrian alerts and can automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver's hard braking
- It has limited nighttime and low-visibility performance
- Uses a brief, gentle steering wheel turn to alert you when it detects you are intentionally drifting out of your lane lines
- If needed, you may receive additional Lane Departure Warning alerts
- System alerts do not occur if you're using or it detects you may be intentionally leaving your lane
- Forward Collision Alert can warn you if it detects a potential front-end collision with a detected vehicle you're following
- Also, can provide a tailgating alert if you're following a detected vehicle much too closely
- Can provide you the following gap time in seconds between your vehicle and a detected vehicle you're following
- Designed to help you maintain a safe following distance
- At speeds above 40 km/h, can automatically turn the vehicle's high beams on and off according to surrounding traffic conditions